In each of us shines an inner light. Together, our light will illuminate lives, stir souls and propel our holy community into an exciting future.
A strong and growing endowment is essential to ensure the financial stability of Beth Or enabling us to build upon our legacy and plan for the future.
A strong endowment affords Beth Or with the ability to:
- continue our policy of allowing all families to join the Beth Or community regardless of their financial situation
- create more meaningful and diverse opportunities for our congregants to connect with Jewish wisdom and practice
- better manage the total cost of membership for our families with students of all ages
- be bold and creative in our education of all of the congregation’s children
- initiate new ways for all our congregants to connect with Israeli life and culture
- improve programming opportunities for senior adults
- increase cultural and musical programs
- strengthen the connections of congregants with each other
Beth Or has provided past and present generations with truly meaningful opportunities to live a fulfilling, meaningful and responsible Jewish life. All of us have an obligation to those who came before us and, even more importantly, to the generations of our children and their children. Through our endowment fund and Ner Tamid, we can ensure that our proud legacy endures forever.
To learn more, please contact our Executive Director, Amy Abrams.